LeavePro allows you to link your LeavePro calendar with your personal calendar, such as the Google or Outlook calendars.
This lets you to view your upcoming leave in your own calendar without needing to log into LeavePro.
To do this select “Link with your own calendar” from the menu:
You can choose to link your personal leave calendar, your department leave calendar or the company leave calendar.
Just choose one of these, otherwise you’ll see duplicate leave on your calendar.
If you don’t see the department or company calendar links your system administrator might not have enabled them.
Click “Copy link to the Clipboard” to copy the link and then follow the instructions below.
Adding to Google Calendar:
- Open Google Calendar in your browser.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click + and select “From URL”
- Enter your leave calendar link that you copied above.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Adding to Microsoft Outlook Online:
- Login to outlook.com.
- Open your calendar by selecting the Calendar icon at the bottom of the screen
- Select ‘Import calendar’ from the left menu.
- Enter your leave calendar link that you copied above and enter a name for the calendar.
- Click Import. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
It might take up to 24 hours for changes to appear in your Outlook Calendar.
Adding to other calendars:
Please refer to the help for the calendar you use to find out how to add an iCal feed.