You can block off dates when you don’t want employees to be able to apply for leave.
Only administrators and leave approvers will be able to override the block and apply for leave on behalf of employees on those dates.
How to block dates
Select “Administration -> Blocked Dates” from the menu at the top of the screen, then click the “Block Dates” button:
You must enter the following:
- Blocked From and To Date: Employees will not be able to apply for leave in this date range
- Reason: Enter the reason these dates are blocked. This will be shown to employees if they try to apply for leave during these dates.
- Blocked For:
- Everyone: Block leave for all employees
- Departments: Block leave for selected departments
- Employees: Block leave for selected employees
How to remove a block
Select “Administration -> Blocked Dates” from the menu at the top of the screen.
You can use the delete icon to remove dates that have been blocked.
This feature is only available in LeavePro Plus.